Guerra, Carlos L.
- Personal Injury Law
- Drugs & Medical Devices
- Premises Liability Claims
Mr. Guerra is the founder of Guerra Law Group, with offices in McAllen, TX; Houston, TX; and Rio Grande City, TX. Mr. Guerra has represented thousands of clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others, including auto accidents, premises liability claims, defective drugs, defective medical devices, and defective products. Mr. Guerra brings to the law office a diverse background as an assistant district attorney, an associate attorney with Lewis, Pettit and Hinojosa, and years of experience in private practice. He is also proud to be a member of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers and the American Association of Justice.
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Berkeley, California
- J.D. - 1983
- University of Texas at Austin
- B.A. - 1980
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Government Economics
- Texas, 1984
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, Member
- American Association of Justice, Member
- Former president of the McAllen Boys & Girls Club, 2006
- Lewis, Pettit & Hinojosa, Associate Attorney